Success in numbers
- Typical security protocols are isolating and prevent you from reaping the benefits of a better facility.
- These systems, which are frequently a hodgepodge of hardware and software, struggle to collaborate in order to decrease breaches, injuries, reaction times, and the danger of cyberattacks.
- In summary, they are unable to generate meaningful efficiencies on their own. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
- Integration has the potential to transform all of that and make security measures a centerpiece of infrastructures.
- Why are advanced technologies so meaningful?